Sailaway invites you to enjoy a day to remember with a full day reef and island cruise to Low Isles. Explore this protected Coral Cay, with white sandy beaches and coconut palms, surrounded by magnificent coral gardens and the Coral Sea. This tropical island also includes a Heritage Walk and sighting of the Low Isles Lighthouse built in 1878.
Sailaway ensures your enjoyment with small numbers of guests, excellent service and personal attention from our helpful friendly crew. Includes a superb tropical buffet lunch with prawns, tropical fruit platter and home-made cakes (catering for different dietary requirements) served alfresco style on the boat.
Sailaway moors in the sheltered blue lagoon, just relax on the island, join the guided snorkel tour, take a trip on the glass bottom boat or laze on deck before an exhilarating sail back to Port.
- Complimentary transfers from your Port Douglas accommodation
- Freshly brewed Tropical North Queensland tea or coffee on arrival
- Morning and afternoon teas with muffins ~ pastries ~ cakes & fresh fruit platter
- All snorkelling gear and tuition optical masks ~ seasonal lycra snorkelling suits & flotation devices
- 4.5 hours at tropical Low Isles - a Coral Cay Island including heritage walk
- Snorkelling instruction and in-water assistance
- Guided snorkelling tour with marine naturalist
- Glass bottom boat and interpretive reef interpretation
- Alfresco gourmet buffet lunch with prawns
- First class luxury sailing on Sailaway
- Carbon offsetting contribution $10 per person